Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where I Live - TADBJ

We live in a cozy two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in Nashville, TN.  We have a ton of friends living in our complex which works out great when we need a babysitter, or just someone to talk to or "chill" with.  There is a school next door.  I can see it from my window.  Baby one likes to watch out the window while the children are playing on the playground.  It really is a nice apartment, even if it is small.  I could see us living in this complex, if not this apartment until we're ready to buy a house.  I'm so looking forward to that day.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to put up.  My camera died.  It's very sad.

Meanwhile, I'm very excited about tomorrow's TADBJ project!  The question is "if you could change something about how you have lived your life so far, what would it be?"  This will take some thought, but I'm psyched!  Visit Toddler Awesome if you are interested in joining the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    Great to have so many babysitters close by :)

    ReplyDelete