Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Ideal Age - TADBJ

What do I think is the ideal age to be?  This one is also a toughie. For one I'm pretty happy with the age I am now (27).  However, I also look forward to being in my 40's and 50's.  Kids grown (more or less) and things (I hope) start to settle down.  But then there were the awesome teenage years - just innocent enough to have little responsibility and just grown up enough to get some of those perks too (think: driving).  I think two must be pretty awful considering how most two year olds behave.  I guess 5 would be my ideal age.  Young, innocent and not usually in too much of a hurry to grow up.  5 year olds get to have fun and play most of the time and even school is fun at that age.  So there you have it.  5 is my ideal age. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment