Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introduction - TADBJ

Hello friends!  This is the first post in my month-long, Theme-A-Day Blog Journal!  I'll start by telling you a little about me.  I'm a stay-at-home mom to two precious little boys and I'm looking for ways to make a little income from home.  I toyed with the idea of starting a cloth-diapering business (thus the name of my blog), now I'm trying to get started with some freelance writing projects and I'm also looking into becoming a doula (a non-medical labor assistant).  I'm striving to learn how to have balance in my life and discovering godly JOY in the meantime.  I hope you enjoy learning about me and I hope to learn a little about some of you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I found you through TADBJ. Ironically enough, I begin my transition to cloth diapering tomorrow. : ))

    Just wanted to leave you some comment love.. (and if you catch a glimpse of that 'balance' you're talking about pass it on! ^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA, that's what I want to say about your interest in becoming a doula! Good luck! I'd be passed out on the floor next to some screaming woman in labor. I'm definitely not cut out for the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - never went down the cloth nappy road, and now fortunately my nappy days are over :)

    Joining in the daily blogging challenge - better late than never!

    ReplyDelete