Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Worst Habit - TADBJ

Oh my!  Hubby would have all kinds of answers for this one!  Funny that I would have answers for HIM to.  ;-) I guess that's what happens when you've been married for seven years.

But to spare you all the drama I'll tell you what I think my number one worst habit is.  Watching TV.  Now granted, there is nothing inherently wrong with watching television, but when you seem to do it all day, to the point that it consumes your day and you get nothing (or very little) else accomplished, well... "you might be an addict if..."

Sharp LC19SB27UT 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black

As a matter of fact I was just thinking the other day about doing a TV fast.  I'm going to try to do a TV fast one day this week.  I haven't decided what day yet, but I'll let you know how it goes.  If it's very successful I may try a longer fast next.  If it isn't very successful, I'll try again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch so much tv since I stated blogging! My bad habits are posted.

    ReplyDelete