Friday, May 21, 2010

What I Am Afraid Of - TADBJ

A few of the things I'm afraid of:

1. Bugs (including spiders)
2. Animals or people that are dying.
3. One of the boys getting hurt.
4. People not liking me
5. People who speed
6. Car accidents (see number 5)
7. Getting in trouble (Yes, I'm kind of a goody two-shoes... what does that even mean?)
8. Diseases
9. House fires and floods.
10. Robbers

I actually had a really hard time coming up with this list.  I thought about stopping at three, then at seven.  I finally came up with ten.  It's funny - I could have written ten things Hubby is afraid of very quickly.  For example:

1. Spiders
2. Bathtubs
3. Losing control
4. A family member getting hurt
5. Getting hurt
6. Death
7. Someone not liking him
8. Hurting someone
9. Being a push-over
10. Being a jerk

See? That was much easier.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment