Tuesday, June 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things... TADBJ

Now it's time to list 20 of my favorite things.  Excluding the special people in my life this is my list:

1.Doing research (especially about pregnancy, birth, and natural cures for illnesses)
2. Getting comments on my blog posts and/or new followers
3. Hearing my babies talk and/or sing
4. Finding one of the cats curled up inside a box
5. Discovering that Hubby has already done the dishes and/or taken out the trash and/or changed a dirty diaper and/or picked up all the toys and/or done the vacuuming, etc.
6. Unexpected gifts
7. Playing games or otherwise just hanging out with friends
8. Going to the park or mall with my family
9. Breakfast, lunch or dinner out with family or good friends
10. Weddings
11. Cuddling with my babies
12. Cuddling with my hubby
13. Date night!!!
14. Dancing (ballroom)
15. Singing
16. Cats and kittens
17. Gardening
18. GOOD TV shows (The Office, Friends, The Cosby Show, Lost - except for the finale, Modern Family)
19. Good moments with GOD.
20. Hubby's Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches.  Yum!

I just read this list to Hubby and he's disappointed that sex isn't on the list. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love number 5 and I'm not even married yet :) and yea, it's a pity sex isn't on the list, but it didn't make mine either. uh oh.

    ReplyDelete