Monday, June 7, 2010

Seven Days... TADBJ

My to-do list for the next seven days: (This ought to be about as good as my daily schedule... beware!)

Tuesday: 1. Go to the county clerks office and try to make some sense out of getting my new-to-me car that I don't even have in my possession yet titled and registered. (LooooooOOoooooong Story)  2. All my normal daily chores. 3. Go sing at Nashville Work Camp.

Wednesday: 1.Start gathering and labeling stuff for a yard sale on Saturday. 2. All my normal daily chores.
3.Hang out with my dear friend Katie.  

Thursday: 1. All my normal daily chores. 2. Hubby's singing group is performing at Nashville Work Camp and I will be attending.  We will hopefully be hanging out with friends that night as well.  3. I'm hoping to go shopping for Baby One's birthday... we'll see if that happens.

Friday: 1. Last minute prep for the yard sale!  I'm super excited about the sale.  Less excited about the getting up at "stupid o'clock" in the morning to DO the sale.  Shout out to Robin for the terminology! 2. Normal daily chores. 

Saturday: 1. YARD SALE!!!! Yay for hopefully making some money! 2. Normal daily chores.

Sunday: 1. Sunday School and Church. 2. Lunch with "Nonna" (My mother-in-law) 3. Sunday afternoon naps... and sex. (See, Hubby?  At least it made THIS list) 4. Life group with some of the best people Nashville has to offer.

Monday: 1.Normal daily chores 2. ??? Who know's what may come up by then!
.


1 comment: