Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"If I Had a Million Dollars..." TADBJ

If I won the lottery or otherwise ended up with a bunch of money below is my list of what I would do with it.  Yes, I have previously put a lot of thought into it and I would work my way through the following steps until I had purposed all of the money.

1. Give to GOD - (half of the winnings split between my church and a few other charities and/or families in need)
2. Pay off debt
3. Save a year's salary
4. Buy a house
5. Buy a car
6. Invest for retirement.
7. Invest for children's college funds and wedding funds
8. Pay off my parents house.
9. Buy my father-in-law a porsche (inside joke, but I'd do it!)
10. Give to various friends and relatives.


I know this list seems a little boring... but that's my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment