Monday, June 8, 2009

Speaking of Adventures...

It's been a few days since I've posted. Part of that was due to some late nights away from home, and part of that was due to just needing a little time away. Rather, there were other things that needed to be attended to that required a little time away.

At any rate, this post will not be long because I just got home from the hospital. I went to see a midwife today because as of last night I started having trouble urinating. So 7 hours, 2 catheters and a trip to the hospital later, I'm still having trouble but not so much they felt they should keep me.

Today has for sure been an adventure, in and of itself. Hopefully after a few hours of sleep I will be ready to resume my cloth diaper adventure!

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment