Saturday, June 13, 2009

How adventurous am I?

So I've decided that it's time to start making some decisions and answering some questions. There are a lot of decisions to make and a lot of questions to answer! For example:

Do I want to sew my own diapers or just retail bigger name diapers?

How do I go about getting a website set up?

What do I need to do to get an online store set up?

What do I need to have in place before I get the website/online store set up?

How much is everything going to cost?

And the list goes on and on and on...

I am currently trying to arrange to borrow a sewing machine from my sister (after her wedding in July) and buy some fabric and notions at a regular craft store to see if I want to go the sewing my own route.

I'm also compiling my resources. I have quite a long list at this point. They provide information on cloth diapering, small business/entrepreneurship, or both. I'll be providing my list in a future post.

I've also ordered a book about small business. It's called E-Myth Revisited. I am very excited about it! I can't wait for it to arrive! I'll let you know when it arrives and how I like it as I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment