Monday, August 24, 2009

Successes and Failures

Well, I had mixed success and failure this week. The week turned out to be a lot more hectic than I thought it was going to be and that kept me lagging behind a bit. Still, I should be able to get going on some of them THIS week.

My hubby and I never had a chance to work on pictures and logos, but we should be able to do so tomorrow (I have the day off, yay!). I haven't had time to put a lot of thought into my mission statement... again, my hope is that tomorrow will help take care of a lot of this.

And, obviously, I am a day late in updating my blog this week. A day late is a whole lot better than it could be. Not to mention that I'll probably get two posts in this week!

I did get a Squidoo lens up. If you're interested you can check it out at http://www.squidoo.com/clothdiaperbusiness. It is far from finished, but I'm hoping that my continual updates will help me keep it fresh for a while.

Speaking of Squidoo, it is one of my new favorite things! It's kind of a mixture of webhost, blog, and social media... all with a twist. I highly recommend checking it out in order to drive traffic to your blog or website! It is also a very cool and different way to make a few extra bucks for yourself OR for a charity (or for yourself AND for a charity)! Many people use it just for the fun of it!

Well, I'm off to spend a little time with the hubby before bed. Look for another post from me later this week!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment