Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goal Setting

In my place of employment we talk often about goals. Some people have sales goals. Other people have time goals (such as answering all emails within 24 hours). Others have goals about getting certain projects done or getting certain problems resolved.

We talk so often about the things that make good goals. They must be specific, measurable, realistic. It's time I take all this goal setting talk and apply it to my everyday personal life and my business.

I'll be working on my personal business goals this week and will report back next week (if not before). That's my goal and I'm sticking to it!

3 comments:

  1. This is a good reminder for all of us to take the specific steps that we need to, in order to be where we want to be long term. You are such an inspiration!
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I'm hoping that I can inspire others to follow their dreams while keeping themselves grounded. I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals are so important. They really help me stay focused. I hope you reach yours and more.

    ReplyDelete