Thursday, July 8, 2010

Self-sufficient

Some time ago I wrote about purchasing my domain name through www.GoDaddy.com. Well, for a few weeks now I've been receiving notice that my domain name was up for renewal.  I was worried...  "Hubby and I are both unemployed," I thought, "I can't afford to renew this now."  As it turns out dear readers, thanks to you visiting my blog, sometimes clicking on ads, being twitter followers and sometimes clicking on ads I've placed there, I actually had a little money saved up in my PayPal account!  I knew that there was hope!  Still, it wasn't quite enough.  For a while I wasn't sure what I was going to do. 

Finally I decided to try doing some online surveys, and you know what?  A couple of weeks later, I had enough money in my PayPal account to pay for my domain name renewal!  How exciting!  My online identity is becoming self-sufficient!

Thank you for your help!

And if you'd like to get your own domain name...

No comments:

Post a Comment