Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Feature!

Today I will start a new feature on this blog!  I'm so excited!  It's a feature I've seen on many other blogs and longed to partake in myself.  Now that I have a pretty awesome camera phone, I can!  Yay!

It's Wordless Wednesday!  Enjoy!

 Baby One's second birthday was just about a week ago.  This first one is the cake I made for his party.  It's supposed to be orange and those are m&m's all over it.  Yes, Baby One's name is Riley.
 This one is Baby Two and our only boy cat, Littles, looking out of our sliding glass door.  I think it needs to be a greeting card.
And right after I snapped the first picture of Baby Two and Littles, Littles decided to give Baby Two a kiss.  I thought it was too cute!  It kinda looks like Littles is telling him a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment