Friday, March 19, 2010

Laptops and Notebooks and Netbooks, Oh My!

If I'm going to be blogging I certainly need a computer I can have access too. I get access to this one, but not as much as I really need. Not to mention the fact that it's easier to snuggle up with a baby on the couch with a laptop than a desktop. I'd heard about the new "netbooks" but didn't really know enough about them to know if one would suit my needs. So I "googled" the difference between notebooks and netbooks. I found a lot of articles that were little to no help or that contradicted each other. Then, I found the one I have put a link to below. It was by far the most straightforward and helpful article I found on the subject. If you are in the market for a laptop and aren't sure what kind you need, or if you are just curious, I highly recommend article liked below.


What is the Difference Between Notebook & Netbook Laptops? | eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment