Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm thinking of something... better

I have an idea. It's the first truly good idea I've had for a blog. The only trouble is that it isn't one that I can forsee having very many ads and therefore I don't forsee it making a lot of money. But then, perhaps the problem is that I don't forsee it.

I'm not going to tell you what this idea is... yet. Once said blog is up and running I will, of course, let you know. For now, just know that I've given it some thought and I have an idea. I do have some other ideas floating around and I'll keep pondering. I may end up running several blogs at once. As long as I can keep up with them, I'm okay with that. The second they start to fall behind because of each other I'll stop one.

The best thing about this blog is that I think it will help a lot of people and THAT is something I am very okay with.

I'm off to care for babies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment