Monday, July 6, 2009

Resource #2

Name of Resource: Entrepreneur.com

Location of Resource: http://www.entrepreneur.com/

The Good: A TON of information for long-time business owners and for those looking to get started. Great ideas, inspirational stories, and more!

The Bad: It's a bit overwhelming if you're just getting started. There is way more information than any one person needs and it can take a bit of sifting to find things that apply to you specifically.

Overall: I like it. I've even signed up for a trial issue of Entrepreneur Magazine (will let you know how that goes).

If I had to grade it: 3.5 (B +)

Notes: For those mothers, like myself, looking to start your own business consider searching for "mompreneurs" on the site. That's the real jewel for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment